CK over at Divine Purpose tagged me with this meme. I’m supposed to tell you seven things you don’t need to know about me. Here goes:
1. I’ve been wearing the same pair of socks for a couple weeks now. They’re wool, and wool doesn’t smell bad even when it’s dirty
2. I own one pair of boots and one pair of shoes. One of my shoes is missing. I live in a van, how many places could it be? I refuse to buy a new pair of shoes.
3. Katie has a Woodie Guthrie song book and I was insanely excited to find the chords for “This Land Is My Land.” I’ve been playing it all the time ever since.
4. It’s been almost two months since I’ve worked. Guess how long it’s been since I shaved? 😉
5. I probably should work soon. I’m getting low on cash. It just seems like such a shitty part of the country to work in, the clubs take a percentage of your dance money AND they want a stage fee. I wish I could teleport myself to someplace more profitable and then come back.
6. Last night I watched a nursing video about how to draw blod six times in a row, and then I started poking needles in myself. I think it’s important to know these things.
7. I read a book for my sisters college history class and got all excited about it and wanted to write essays connecting the Chinese Revolution and assholes in strip clubs, and PTSD as a personal and national phenomena, but I figured that might be too obscure for a blog called Hobo Stripper.