So, I got this nifty award from Jack at Adventures in Voluntary SimplicityÂ for being brilliant:
And this one from Grace, of Grace Undressed:
I am not sure what this one means, except that it’s pretty and sort of angelic looking.
Grace and Jack both have very awesome blogs that you guys should check out.Â Grace is sort of like me, but different, and an incredible writer.Â Jack is the opposite of me, but he’s working on simplifying.
So, now I get to pass the Brilliance award on to five more Brilliant bloggers:
1. DeAnna.Â Check out how brilliantly she set up her little SUV thing for living in recently.Â Also, she spins dog hair.
2. Lindy.Â She shares her brilliance – if you live, you know, in a dwelling of any kind, you should read her blog.
3. Apostate.Â She thinks more in five minutes than I do all day, and it’s very brilliant thinking.Â I had the good fortune of meeting her when I was in her city and she was all tiny and meek looking, but then she opened her mouth, and… brilliance.
4. Living Primitively.Â There is nothing more brilliant than independent survival.Â I wish this guy would put together an e-book of all his explanatory posts – I would buy it, print it, and keep it with me until I knew it all by heart.
5. Renegade Evolution.Â I don’t even understand how she manages to be this brilliant.Â I mean, she sit’s in front of a computer and plays weird video games.Â And she’s brilliant.Â I don’t understand.
And five people for the Beautiful Angel Award:
1. Smokey Mountain Breakdown.Â Beauty.Â Truth.Â Wisdom.Â All in some good good stories.
2. Enchanted Gypsy.Â A beautiful life.
3. Freedom Van.Â Life is beauty in progress.Â
4. Carrot Quinn, not afraid of Winter.Â This is my favorite-ist new blog.
5. Of course Katie, she makes everything she touches beautiful.