1. Take two big handfulls of cacao nibs. If you have one of those fancy coffee grinders or something, grind them. Otherwise just put them in a bag and bang on them with a rock or hammer to smash them up a little.
2. Put the nibs in a canning jar. If you like mint with your chocolate, put 2-4 big three finger pinches of mint in there too.
3. Cover with brandy and ignore for as long as you can (6 weeks is optimal, but 2 weeks is okay).
4. Strain a little out. Add a little agave nectar, taste, maybe add a little more, etc., until you get it right.
5. When that’s gone, strain out a little more and mix with agave nectar again.
Consume one dropperful, or one little bitty sip, at a time. Besides being very yummy, the cacao makes you happy and the peppermint is very mildly de-stressing.
If you don’t have a good/local source for cacao nibs, Amazon has the best online price. You can, of course, find them on Amazon with the little Amazon search widget over there. –>